Hello world!



Hello world, hello internet!



My name is Ulrikke, I'm a twenty-two year old norwegian girl, soon to be based in the capital Oslo.
I'm one out of three editors of the online magazine Oh Chérie, I aspire to become an author and a makeup artist amongst other things. My main interests are literature, writing, photography, art and makeup. 

I've been blogging for five years in norwegian at Ask for Answers, but I feel like the time has come to try to entice (yes!) a bigger audience. 

So, here we are. Welcome to Glitter Elixir. If your interests are somewhat like mine, you will like it here.

Kisses, 
Ulrikke

So, now the question is: Who are you, dear reader?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

 

Followers

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About

Follow on Bloglovin Glitter Elixir is written by Ulrikke, twenty-two years old from Norway.